Monday, November 19, 2012

Gratitude

Hello Friends and Happy Thanksgiving Week, the challenge for this week at BBTB2 we were asked to create a project that depicted Gratitude, I chose to create a centerpiece with a hanging  tag with words of Gratitude and Thankfulness, I used the Cartridge Tags Bags Boxes and More to create the tag, other supplies used were a ribbon spool, designer paper, flowers, ribbon,wire, Melissa Francis Rubons with a computer generated sentiment.....Have a Happy Happy Week and I will be checking back real soon.............


                                                                             
Hugs
Penny



                                                                               

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's a wonderful centerpiece. I love the papers and you made the perfect tag.

Susan said...

Oh Penny I was so happy to see this sweet centerpiece this week! Love the colors and the details and your tag is great. Thanks for being on the team!!
xx Susan

Brenda said...

Wow Penny, I love this centerpiece! The colors are just fabulous, so happy feeling! I love that big flower on top and I love, love your tag with the words all over it! Hugs!!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Mom, Such a darling project, no wonder u were in the basement for hours....Looks like a lot of details:) Krista

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling project, Penny! Love the zipper detail especially. Did you know Melissa Frances is discontinuing those rub ons? I'm sooo bummed! xxD

Jayne said...

Love your centrepiece Penny.
Jayne x

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Cool project and I love all the colors.