Monday, January 7, 2013

Snowflake

Welcome to BBTB2 Monday challenge, wewere asked to create a project using a snowflake cut from any cartridge, I used the cartridge When Its Cold Outside for the snowflake and tags Bags Boxes and More for the Tag, other supplies used were designer paper, buttons, a stick pin from Fancy Pants, and a cute little bell, what better way to show off a sweet little Snowflake.....Thanks For Looking....

                      
Hugs
Penny                                                    

8 comments:

Jayne said...

Beautiful tag Penny. Love the added extras too.
Jayne x

Brenda said...

Love, love this beautiful tag Penny! The colors are just beautiful as is the papers you used. Love that use snowflake too as well as the bell stick pin! I so need to get me some stick pins or make me some, I love them on projects!

Susan said...

Penny this is just the most beautiful tag - WOW. I love this. The colors are amazing as are your paper choices. I am so glad that you joined this challenge - I have truly missed you!!
Hugs, Susan

Stephanie said...

Beautiful tag. Love the snowflake and the papers are gorgeous. Love all your details, too

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful love those colors

DonnaMundinger said...

What a darlling tag, Penny! Love the colors and fab embellies. Happy New Year, my friend. xxD

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Penny I love everything about this. The bag, the ribbon with the jeweled pin, the snowflake with the button center and the use of the rosette to pop the design. Just a beautiful project.

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

This tag is fab..I love the colors and the elegant look that it brings..Love, Krista